Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GONE Imation Large Format Laminator and Proofing Processor

I have seen these listed as 3M products but I have not fully researched these units yet.  We have no history on these but they appear to be in very good condition.  More details to come.  Plans are to list this on eBay today, so email me at gwzllc@gmail.com if you have any interest and I'll hold off.

We have 2 other similar units but they were not in super shape so we are scrapping them.  I would be willing to sell parts if there is something you are interested in.

Imation Proofing Processor 2430

Imation Matchprint Auto Laminator 447L -- I think I have 2 of these.

1 comment:

  1. Usefulness and significance of your ides is awesome. Examine most wanted infinite treasure of online deals, coupons and much more for your dearest brand name. http://www.bestcouponfor.com/c202/computers-electronics

    ReplyDelete